Work for us
Biddulph High School, Conway Road, Knypersley, Stoke-on-Trent ST8 7AR
Up to 15 hours per week. Hours are negotiable.
£6.35 – £7.20 per hour
The person appointed will represent both the company and the partner school during community lettings periods and will therefore be expected to display a high level of responsibility, reliability, organisational and communication skills. The role will involve working evenings, weekends and school-holiday periods so a flexible approach to working hours is essential. The amount of working hours may also increase or decrease depending on the amount of use taking place at the school during community lettings periods.
• Candidates must live within 30 minutes of the school.
• Those candidates with a car are desirable.
• Candidates must be over 18 years old.
• DBS Desirable
• Customer services, meeting and greeting lettings users.
• Open and close the school facilities during community lettings periods (evenings, weekends and school holidays).
• Ensure all equipment is set-out and put away properly before each booking and that the facilities remain safe, clean and tidy at all times.
• Maintain the security of the community facilities by ensuring that all entrances and exits remain secure and that access to the facilities is only granted to members and guests of the hiring club or group.
• Provide high levels of customer care for all hirers/users, including a point of contact for any queries or problems they have.
• Supervise the vacation of the premises at the end of the lettings period, ensuring all lights are switched off, doors and windows are locked and any appropriate alarms are set.
• Carry out weekly maintenance checks on the sports facilities to ensure that they are in safe, working order.
• Other duties within the competence of the post holder, as may be reasonably required the company.
All responsibilities are subject to review. SLS operates its own Lone Working Policy to protect the welfare of its staff. All applicants will be subject to enhanced disclosure CRB checks if successful.
How to Apply:
Applications for this post must be made via CV and a covering letter only-
Online: Please submit your documents below
Email: email@example.com using reference: SLSBIDDULPH
Post: School Lettings Solutions, Unit E, Lostock Office Park, Lynstock Way, Lostock, Bolton BL6 4SG
If you have any questions please contact Sarah Williamson on 07714793471